Thursday, November 5, 2009

Foods to avoid causing acne


Food really causes acne, I can testify. The question now is which? Although I have tried so many treatments for acne over the counter, I realized that this is not what you put on your skin heals acne, but what you put in your stomach. To stand out acne breakout, I saw my diet with foods that a hormonal imbalance.

Yes, this is food causes hormonal or endocrine disorders. And if you do not wake up not to eat with acne on the face, and foods with a hormonal imbalance, such as food created with vegetable oil. Vegetable oil is often used for cooking. An example of the vegetable oil sunflower oil. You can be sure that most of the junk food like chips and cookies will be treated with the guilty.

Before that, I can only imagine how much vegetable oil I consume each day. I like potato chips, cookies with chocolate chips and mixed nuts. I do not know that I am of cystic acne, because I enjoy the snack suffer every day. Oh, I hate the ugly appearance of acne on my face. Not only that, they are really painful and it lasts for weeks. So when I tried to get food containing vegetable oil, piece by piece, my acne has disappeared, and my face was to remain contained, as always smooth.

Prevention is better than cure, I agree. Did you develop fear for acne? Avoid foods that are the cause! Already suffering from small groups of acne? It's not too late. Change your diet and observe the results.

No comments: