Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tip: Natural acne treatments Acne Free


Acne treatment should be considered, of course, when you can have an alternative to drugs, the harmful side effects will be found. There are a wide range of natural treatments for acne cheap and effective.

Acne does not begin to start on the skin, it begins inside the body, and that is when treatment should begin right at the root. Most cleaners will be a certain relief to be applied if, but when you address the cause of your acne, it will be back, and sometimes it is worse than before.

Good natural treatments may take some time to have a big effect, but they are more of a lasting solution for your acne to achieve.

And what is more natural than to help themselves? There are things you can do to have lighter skin, and drink plenty of water, sufficiently reduced sleep, exercise and stress.

But perhaps the best thing you can do to get rid of acne is to make some simple changes to your diet. You may be surprised to learn that you will not give to all your favorite dishes. Finding a good diet for the treatment of acne is more about what you are not in your diet, what you give.

Eating foods that are good for acne, with the right quantity and mix of essential vitamins can be combined to go a long way to free themselves from acne.

So you see, get rid of acne, is involved much more than the use of detergents, and there may be a little overwhelming.

Some questions you can ask now: How much water should I drink? How much sleep can I expect? How much exercise? What is feeding the "correct"? What vitamins do I need?

I must say at this point that not a form of acne treatment for each. What a person may not be free for other work, but if you really want, from acne, we must try. Find the best treatments for acne is, of course, the precise combination of all these factors will not be easy to find.

The good news is, what are some things that have been well studied, tested and used by many people, some of their conclusions and results for printing. These people are now acne free, you search the Internet for books on the treatment of acne natural work is a good place to start for you.

3 comments:

Izahan said...

Here are some natural treatments for pimples :

1. Tea tree oil is a popular home remedy for pimple. It is an essential oil that is diluted and applied topically to pimple lesions.

2. Zinc is another popular home remedy for pimple. A couple of research studies have found that zinc is somewhat effective.

3. Garlic juice is an effective way as a natural pimple treatment because garlic is a natural antibacterial agent. It contains sulfur which is nature’s antibiotic.

4. Honey contains potassium, which suffocates bacteria in pimple cells to get rid of pimples faster.

5. Dandelion is very effective in fighting pimple. Use the complete dandelion plant.


More tips here, Get Rid Of Pimple

Anonymous said...

I honestly have done a lot of research, and I believe that there is actually a huge relationship between the foods that I've eaten and the acne that I had for so long. After going on a plant-based diet and cutting out excess sugar, I have been acne free for a year now and I no longer have to use acne face washes either. I've also taken Probiotics to replace the good bacteria that was destroyed after being on Antibiotics for so long. I don't really think this is a myth anymore. If nothing else, it needs more research. But, I always notice that if I begin to let my guard down and resort to poor eating, I begin to have problems with acne again. best body acne treatment

Anonymous said...

A friend suggested I try homeopathy but I've never tried it. She gave me a container of rhus toxicodendron with all the instructions written on the side. Can I take both at the same time? will it help? any advice appreciated. best body acne treatment