Thursday, February 25, 2010

2 types of acne scar removal treatment


Are you bothered by your acne - the damage is external or depths? Although who would not! Premature aging can be accomplished by reducing the elasticity of the skin caused by acne scars. Often people with this disease, the confidence that can cause emotional distress can be reduced.

80% of people who are 11 to 30 years, the most affected by acne. Sometimes acne treatments can clear your face without leaving scars. Unfortunately, some treatments still leave scars.

To ensure that the treatment for acne scars, do not leave yet, you should an acne treatment that does two things. He has the bacteria that cause acne in the first place and kill strengthen and nourish collagen in the skin.

Today, more effective therapies to eliminate or reduce, acne scars in the comfort of your home. These types of treatments are cheaper than a salon treatments such as dermabrasion and laser

There are many types of acne scars that can definitely ruin your self-esteem. The first is called hypertrophic scars and keloids. The formation of tissue increases, leading to inflammation of acne and tissues are often lost.

Then the cystic acne scarring, is caused by an acute inflammation, cysts, scarring after healing. They are caused by the size of this type of acne infection.

Ice pick scars are small side as a sharp ice pick deep wound. It can be soft or hard. Depressed fibrotic scars are a type of acne scars. They are usually large scars that are up with sharp edges and sides.

Finally, atrophic macular scars are my scars flat, which often have a purple color on the skin. Spots can be rather dull and less obvious.

The two most effective treatments for acne, if you can help ensure these scars from ruin.

Not increase Derma Roller works by activating the skin, the absorption of drugs with the help of hundreds of very fine needles. The roller is incorporated into the deeper layers of the skin because it creates channels through the skin. Your skin may be extended, while the top layer of skin - the scar - is taken very quickly.

Home chemical peels Skin is a treatment, you can in your own home. The active ingredient is glycolic acid. During the meetings will be made in the first years of the effective and visible results.

Always make sure to use it as brands that are manufactured to approved standards and are medically approved. This will give the best results you deserve.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Survey has found that derma roller is having certain constituent that dissolves the pigmented parts of the body on the basis of the type of use for an age.

scar removal

Anonymous said...

I have some mild acne on my face, and I need some good ways to get rid of it.under skin pimple. I also have some dark spots that were left behind by past breakouts, and I'm really not loving them! Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I heard from a friend that toothpaste helps clear acne. Is this true?Also, what are some other home remedies for clearing acne?Thanks! how2 getrid of pimplesfast

Unknown said...

Hi…
Friend, I am Sachin, when I am suffering from acne scar then I search many clinic centers for our acne scar treatment and I also take their service but I did not satisfy from their treatment. Then I search on goggle best clinic in Delhi klinikesthetika. I visit there and I take this service and I find a best treatment in Acne Scar Removal in Delhi. Now I am very happy with this treatment. Now I am happy. Thanks for klinikesthetika clinic.